Sunday, March 6, 2011

Color Cue 12

WPlus9's Colour Cue Challenge is a new one for me.  I don't have any WPlus9 products but continuing on with PTI's fun foam theme I pulled out these adhesive fun foam stars I'd gotten at our local Dollar Store.  (When it opened everything cost $1.00 - now everything costs $2.99).  As with much of my stash they've been sitting in a drawer for a few years so were not exactly sticky anymore but I added some glue and now they're good as new! 
Supplies: Card Blank: Jillibean Soup; Stamp: PTI; Ink: ColorBox Frost White

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Great CAS card!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so fun, Jen! I love how you used Dawn's colours. Keep on using that foam! LOL

Jinny Newlin said...

Great, CAS card, Jen! LOVE the foam stars! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for our Color Cue this month! I hope you'll be back soon!

Kerrianne said...

So cute! Love the CAS style girly! Thank you so much for playing along with wPlus9's Color Cue this month!!

Dawn said...

What a fantastic use of foam! I think this is one of my favorite I've seen. The colors look fantastic.

So glad you found us at Wplus9 and played along! Hope to see you again!