Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mother's Day Mouse

Surprise, surprise.  Guess who missed another challenge?  I really thought I was on the ball this week but I guess the whole Monday thing really threw me off.  *Sigh*  I had intended to enter the 4 Crafty Chicks sketch challenge but it's already closed.  Doh!  However, I also used the colour combo from Inkspirations Challenge #62 and I think I still have a few hours to spare before that one closes on me too!  :)   



Supplies: CS: SU Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Whisper White; Stamps: Papercraft Essentials Magazine, Elzybells, Hero Arts; Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Regal Rose; Other: Nesties Labels Four, Copics

This cute mouse stamp was a freebie with Papercraft Essentials magazine.  I love his big nose - it was calling out to be coloured pink!  I can't remember where those white flowers came from - WalMart maybe?  I found them in one of my ribbon containers.  Love finding little surprises in the Craft Cave!    

6 comments:

H2 :) said...

Aw shucks, this is so cute Jen! Sweet little mouse & the popped up flower looks great. Love the simple sentiment. :)

Lynn said...

Oh...you got that envelope background from Hero..I've been looking at that stamp :) Love this card...the little board of daisies is the perfect touch!

Kim S said...

What a happy surprise to find the ribbon! It's absolutely darling with that pink-nosed little mouse!

Karen B. said...

Entirely way too cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet, Jen! I love that envelope pattern on the left and also the cute daisy ribbon!

kasia c. said...

Soooooo sweet! I love his little (ha!) pink nose. :)
Also that row of white flowers is so pretty. Great card!