Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sending A Cuppa


Good evening!  Just popping in quickly with a card for a couple of challenges. It's Block Party time over at Market Street Stamps so I decided to finally ink up my Daily Grind stamps.  And, it just so happens that Embellish is having a Tea Party challenge to use their colour palette along with tea related images.  How perfect!  I love when challenges come together in harmony!  LOL!


I also wanted to share the card I had published in Stamp It Cards! Vol. 9 (on page 101): 




Supplies Used
Cardstock: (White) Bazzill, (Blue) Paperbilities, (Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Teacup & sentiment from Daily Grind, Bit of Burlap) Market Street Stamps
Ink:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko), (Chocolate Chip) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Nesties Blossom) Spellbinders
Gems:  (Cupcake assortment) Doodlebug

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

gotta love your coffee card...sooo fun and super congrats on the pub!

Jinny Newlin said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your publication, Jen! And I LOVE your tea creation! A perfectly CAS and sweet, little number! Thanks so much for linking up your creation to this month's MSS Block Party!

Tracey McNeely said...

A big congrats on being published I actually saw your card this morning while going through Stamp It Cards. Love your coffee card, you used the colours well.

Lynn said...

I've been oogling at your super fun card that you had published...loving this magazine!

Your coffee card is awesome Jen!

Lindsey said...

Your tea card is great! I love how you took what at first glance are muted colours and made them into a bold, graphic card. And congrats on getting this cute card published!

Joyce said...

Love your card for the tea party and block party. And, congrats for getting published. I think that mag is on it's way to me, and it will be so fun to look for that sweet card.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Congrats on getting your card published! Your coffee card is great—love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Your coffee card is fabulous! That burlap background looks fantastic on the panel and I love how you did the cup :) Thanks for playing this month at the Market Street Stamps block party!

Darnell said...

Congrats on your publication and no wonder! That cart/d is super cute!!

JJ Bolton said...

Super card Jen! I totally love that bit of burlap background! And of course, I love your color combo (you always pic such interesting combos)!

Big congrats on the pub! I'm going through that magazine page by page and I haven't gotten to 101 yet, LOL! Love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love that cart card...something about the sentiment just cracks me up :)
And I'm loving the burlap on the cuppa card - such a subtle touch but perfect!

lostinpaper said...

Both cards are fabulous Jen!
Congrats on the pub!

kingstonmama said...

Two great cards. Congrats on your publication! :) ann Y.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Fab & fun, Jen! Love your style! Hugs xxx

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

love both the cards jen but the cuppa has me heading for the kitchen to make my own it looks so inviting :)

Karen B. said...

Amazing use of color on your first card and congrats on the publication!