Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CASology #41



Welcome to Week 41 of CASology!  Here's the cue word for this week:


One thing that always makes me giggle is a good pun.  I needed a card for a co-worker and it had to involve a duck.  *Ding ding ding* went the little happy bell in my head!  A duck, a pun and a lot of white space.  A perfect storm of craftiness!  So what makes you giggle?  Check out the rest of the DT interpretations and then start creating!
 


And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember submissions are due by 4pm CST on Sunday, 28 April.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Stamp:  (Duck) Studio G
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Heart Prints) Papertrey Ink
Punch:  (Corner rounder) Marvy Uchida

21 comments:

Ardyth said...

Signature Jen - rich colours, great design and a wonderful sentiment!

Lindsey said...

This is a sweet one, Jen! I love the ducky against the bright red heart. Cute!!!

Lynn said...

Oh this is adorable...love that little duck!

Jessi Fogan said...

I want to know why it HAD to involve a duck :)
That is a fab sentiment - and you know I too am a sucker for a good pun :) And even more for a bad one, lol!

Melissa said...

Everything on this card coordinates so beautifully...as always! :) Love the pun and that little duck is way too cute!

Meghan said...

Great pun on a fabulous card! You're just ducky, too!

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

So cute, you must be the Queen of good puns,mother make me laugh every time xx. That duck is SO cute too!

~amy~ said...

your card is simply ducky:)

Joyce said...

This is so very cute. I must admit I did giggle.

Karen B. said...

Cute bold and fun too!

Rosemary said...

love your "ducky" little card, jen!

Maureen Merritt said...

A perfect storm of craftiness, I love it :)

Judy1223 said...

Nothing better than a duck and a good pun! LOVE this fun, giggly card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love love that expression Jen. Cute card. The heart is perfect.

Jenny said...

I'm all over this Jen.... I love a good pun too (surprise surprise!!) Great card and I'm with Jessi.... what's the duck connection for this person??
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous-clean and simple and very cute card !
Thank you for stopping by my little Blog-and for taking the time to comment,i appreciate it :)
Nessa xx

lostinpaper said...

Totally made me smile Jen!

Chrissy Larson said...

He he he...SO cute!

Jean said...

This is the perfect CAS take on the cue word. Love the cute little duck!

Jean said...

This is the perfect CAS take on the cue word. Love the cute little duck!

Lisa Arana said...

you are so ducky!!! I LOVE this design and the perfect stamps. totally made me giggle.