Thursday, May 30, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #30


Welcome to Week 30 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch designed by N@ Ali:



I flipped the sketch upside down so that my safety pins would be right side up and stamped and embossed my sentiment in white.  I used the colours from this week's Dynamic Duos challenge - so perfect for a baby boy card!  I'm also going to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.  

I'm looking forward to seeing where this sketch takes you all.  Check out the rest of the DT designs here and then play along!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Safety pins from Lovestruck) Amy Tangerine, (Welcome from CL352) Hero Arts, (Baby from Petite Cherub) Rusty Pickle
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Seafoam White) Ranger

13 comments:

Ardyth said...

Clever take on the sketch!

Lynn said...

Love those sweet little baby pins.

Melissa said...

Very creative, Jen, to use safety pins! A very sweet baby boy card! :)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so clever to turn the sketch upside down...
clean and simple ...difficult to do for me..:) thanks for sharing
bibiana

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen those diaper pins are brilliant, they work so well with the sketch! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

lostinpaper said...

Sooo much fun and what a great take on the sketch Jen!

Joyce said...

This is really adorable. Those diaper pins are so cute, and it is a perfect card for a new baby boy.

AB. said...

Very sweet card!! Love the sentiment stamp and those cute pins!
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Jenny said...

Love the safety pins in the sketch!! I actually used them for both my babes and I think they're making a come back with proper nappies :0) Great colours for your new baby card too.
Jenny x

Lindsey said...

Love how you combined the two sentiments. This is a perfect new baby card!

Leslie Miller said...

Love how you flipped the sketch. Super cute card for a baby boy!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the mixed fonts in the sentiment! And those heart pins are so cute :)

Maureen Morton said...

I have flipped for this great sketch, and I see you have, too....literally! A super-fun baby card with lots of punch. You continue to rock, girlfriend.