Thursday, March 27, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #70


Welcome to Week 70 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch by Sam Simpson:


I remember hearing this song last August and thinking, "Uh oh.  This is going to be a hit!"  Yup.  Totally annoyingly catchy.  Once it's in your head it'll be there for a while and I'm sure I'll be singing it for the rest of the day.  Still, I couldn't resist this set from Sweet Stamp Shop.  How cute is his little face?  Those innocent eyes.  "Who me?  I'd never sing an annoyingly catchy song!"  :)  So while you're singing along to the fox song why not make a card for the challenge?  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Smokey Slate) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Foxy) Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Nesties Classic Squares Large) Spellbinders
Markers:  (YR04, YR07, YR16, Y38) Copic

16 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

LOL. I don't know what song you are talking about, but that card is adorable! Cute sketch to work with this week and I love your take on it. That really is a sweet fox image sitting on the little strip of grass. Very cute Jen!

Kristie Goulet said...

Yep, totally annoyingly catchy song! I now have it in my head. haha Great card!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

*waves madly* Hello! Just catching up on what you've been up to the last month :) You have made some seriously fabulous cards - so much colour, such awesome designs. This one is a hoot! Riley LOVES this song, and sings it to himself all the time :)

Julia Aston said...

Love the expression on this cute fox's face Jen! great colors with the dark card base!

Lynn said...

My kids played that song/sang it for weeks, weeks, weeks! Too cute Jen!

Deepti said...

I agree with the cute face :) love the sweet card !

Lauren Colless said...

I heard the song once and so very glad Mr 8 did not pick up on it! Way too annoyingly catchy! Ha! Much happier with "happy" by Pharrell Williams being sung over and over and over and over) :D

So totally getting addicted to all these cut forest animals popping up on everyone's cards!

lostinpaper said...

Sadly it was a catchy song but I gotta say it has made for a cute card though!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun foxy card!

Diane Jaquay said...

lol, I LOVE that song! Very cute card, love the fox!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Super cute :)

Sian Ridley said...

Ah no, that's got me for the rest of the day now!! I'll let you off though because this foxy is super cute, such an adorable card :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen this is fantastic and super cute, that set is on my list.

Joyce said...

This is just adorable. I'm not sure what song you are talking about, that that fox sure is a show-stopper.

Leigh Penner said...

This is too cute! Love your take on the sketch!

Lindsey said...

Eek, so cute! But thanks for the earworm... :P