Saturday, May 24, 2014

Break Out the Sunglasses...


I told you these ColourQ colours would make another appearance!  I decided to use them for a card for the current Curtain Call challenge since the inspiration photos are full of bright colours and bold patterns.  The Simon Says air vent die hasn't seen too much action in the Craft Cave so I decided to give it a workout for this card.  :)  It's so fun!  Okay, off to meet some friends for a run.  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Happy Everything) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Balloons & string) Lil' Inker, (Air Vent, Tilted Banner) Simon Says Stamp
Gems:  Recollections

10 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

NICE!!! I love the brights, so this card is a winner to me!

Lynn said...

I love the die cut. Fabulous! I have one similar that I really need to get out and use!

Ardyth said...

Great showcase of these colours! Have to have that airvent die! So cool!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is really cool Jen, way to get all the colours together. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Unknown said...

LOVE your background for those fun balloons!

Lindsey said...

I think this card may have my favourite use I've seen of that vent die. And whoa, bright! But fun!

Bobby said...

It is bright and colorful, Jen. Just what the two challenges called for.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card, Jen! Love how you used the die cut!

~amy~ said...

I love 'sunglasses' kind of cards...and this is fabulous!
Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

Gayatri said...

I love the background. Super colourful and fun. Fab card, Jen! Thanks for playing along Curtain Call :)