Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CASology # 96


Welcome to Week 96 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Okay, folks.  We are expecting to be INUNDATED with entries this week!  Everyone must have at least one flower stamp in their stash right?  :)  I went clean and graphic for my card - very Ardyth-esque.  In fact, Kimberly said, "You are channelling the CAS Jedi master my friend, becoming ONE with the CAS Force!" (Ardyth being the CAS Jedi master of course)  :D  I can't wait to see a garden of delights spring up over on the CASology blog so check out the amazing inspiration from the fabulous design team and then get to work!



And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Flower from Pop Flowers) My Cute Stamps
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Rouge Zing) American Crafts
Stickers:  Pebbles

16 comments:

Ardyth said...

LOVE this - what a cool, mod way to incorporate a flower into your card!

Anonymous said...

SO vibrant, bold and fun! Love that lettering font too!

Meghan said...

This is such a great layout. Substituting an image for a letter looks amazing!

Tracey McNeely said...

That is an awesome card Jen, you harnessed your inner Ardyth here! ;)

Deepti said...

You always come up with some brilliant idea. Like how u used ur flower, fun card!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW ,OH WOW, HELLO is right, and hey girl you sent me an awesome stamp set!!!!!! -- a fave company ad one I do not have!!!! Thanks girl, you ROCK!!!!!!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE how you used your flower! Perfection!

Bobby said...

Love your Ardyth inspired card, Jen. You got the graphicness down perfectly.

Lindsey said...

Oh, I think this still has very much a Jen look to it. ;) Classic, cool CAS!

Jessi Fogan said...

love that bold font!

Jenny said...

I did a double take too!!! very ardyth-esque indeed :0)
Love the bold design Jen x

Joyce said...

This really is fabulous, and for a moment, I thought I was on Ardyth's blog. That actually would be a fun challenge for our team--to channel one another. Anyhow--this is graphic and wonderful, and very different from a run of the mill flower card (like mine...)

G Peplow said...

Brilliant, I love your super cool card :D x

Judy1223 said...

Ah ha, you have channelled the CAS Jedi master well, my friend. The force is with you! LOVE this fun, CAS card, Jen! Made me smile!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the bold font and sweet flower.

Gillian R said...

Fab card Jen, I think your card is very you actually, but maybe with a touch of Ardyth style to it