Friday, May 9, 2014

Hello Hello Hello!


Good morning and happy Friday!  I'm popping in quickly with a card for the current RetroSketches challenge and for the Lawnscaping Create a Background with Stamps challenge. For my card I turned the sketch 90 degrees to the right.  I love this LF phone image and think it look super cute in polka dots!  I stamped the "Hellos" in VersaMark in the background.  I like the effect - it adds some interest without being too busy. Hope you all have a lovely day!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Poppy Parade) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (The Sweetest Thing: Tangerine) My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  (Phone and Hello from Just My Type, Speech bubble from Hello Friend) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Baja Breeze) Stampin' Up

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I love that phone too...such an adorable throw back image.

Deepti said...

Awwww adorable, love the tone on tone stamping in the BG !!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cute phone Jen!

Cathy Weber said...

Love how you turned the sketch on it's side Jen...cute retro looking phone...and I love the idea to use the speech bubble sentiment with it.

Lindsey said...

What a fun take on the design! Love all the subtle patterns, especially on that cute phone!

Diane Jaquay said...

A polka dot phone, wish I had one!! Cute card!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a fun take on bg stamping!!! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a fun take on bg stamping!!! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Brandi said...

I've had fun looking at all your card designs. You are very creative!