Friday, May 23, 2014

One-Layer Thanks


Well, hello, Friday!  So good to see you!  (I'm off this Saturday so I can actually celebrate that it's Friday).  I'm playing along with three challenges today.  The current One-Layer Simplicity challenge is Fabulous Flowers and The Paper Players are having a CAS Floral Challenge. Also, since I used all Paper Smooches stamps here I'll be playing along with the PS Sparks Anything Goes challenge.  How fun is this PS flower?  I love how you can fill in each layer with a different colour of ink without layering.  I used my Hero Arts inks (which haven't seen all that much action since I bought them) and I love the rich colours.  I must remember to pull them out more often...


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Layered flower, stem & leaves from Calico, Small flower from Botanicals 1, Sentiment from Pretty Phrases) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Raspberry Jam, Pale Tomato, Orange Soda, Butter Bar, Field Greens) Hero Arts
Gems:  Recollections

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Totally going to case this card Jen. Fabulous!

Ardyth said...

Love the rich colours and the layered look of this dramatic flower! So glad you joined us at OLS!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet! Love the colors of the flower!

Julia Aston said...

What a great card to thank some one for something - that bloom is so bright and colorful Jen - Happy weekend!

donna mikasa said...

Love that bloom! A one layer beauty, Jen! And isn't "flower" CASology's cue word this week?

Diane Jaquay said...

So sweet, Jen, loving that flower!

Lindsey said...

The colours of the bloom give it the appearance of so much dimension! Gorgeous one-layer creation, Jen.

Bobby said...

Love the funky flower and the sentiment font works with it perfectly.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I saw this one a million miles away at Paper Players, begging for a closer look, LOVE IT!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty! I love the cheerful color combo. Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

Erin said...

So, so pretty! I LOVE one layer cards and yours is beautiful!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!