Friday, May 9, 2014

Sparkling Sky

***This is my second post for the day.  For my RetroSketches/Lawnscaping post please scroll down or click here.***



Hi again!  I'm back to share a card for the Curtain Call Pink & Pretty challenge. I found this shimmery pink stenciled image (that I made ages ago) in a pile of papers on my desk and decided to put it to use.  I die cut it with a circle die and then layered the skyline over it.  I added lots of bling and an embossed sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays.  It kind of has a snow globe feel to it I think although that's purely accidental!  I was thinking more of the dawning of a new day and all the good things that would come along with it. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!





Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Watercolour) Mead, (Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from The Truth Is) CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Super Fine Opaque Bright White) Wow
Dies:  (Super 2) Paper Smooches, (Stitched Circles) Lil' Inker
Stencil:  (Circle Graph Mask) Studio Calico
Mist:  Smooch Spritz
Gems:  Recollections

8 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Very cool card, Jen!!

cm said...

Your cityscape, with pink background, is absolutely lovely! Circle dies with stitching - on my wish list! Fabulously wonderful!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic and thank you for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

Shelly said...

AWESOME card! Love!

Deepti said...

What a super fun take :) love this one

~amy~ said...

This is AWESOME.
Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

Lynn said...

Oh my...that background paper is so cool. I love how it offsets the skyline. Wow!

Lindsey said...

ooh, I like this a lot -- the shimmery stencilled sky looks so cool!