Friday, June 27, 2014

Flower Friends



Hello again!  When I was in the Craft Cave earlier this week I decided to make a concerted effort to use up some of the ready made embellishments I've hoarded accumulated over the years.  Somehow they seemed to make me a little braver in the busyness department so you'll see some decidedly un-CAS creations for the next few days.  For this card I used the current Paper Players sketch and a flower from Me & My Big Ideas (which is fabulously sparkly in real life!).  I added a few gems to the flowers in the sentiment to really make it pop.  Hope you all have a lovely day!





Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  (Snippets 6x6) Studio Calico
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Hello Friend) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Flag Tags) Paper Smooches, (Double-Ended Banners) Papertrey Ink
Sticker:  (Soft Spoken embellishments) Me & My Big Ideas

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how the sentiment sits off the edge of the banners.

LeAnne said...

So cute...and one of my favorite sentiments! Sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

Lindsey said...

I like this! Especially the way you inked the sentiment over the banners... nice!

cm said...

Bring on the embellishments, I say, because you certainly have a knack for using them! Gorgeous card, and that flower...sooooo eye-catching!
~c

Hannelie said...

That flower!!! WOW!