Friday, October 3, 2014

Wish Big & Pink!


Hi there!  I'm here to add some cheer to your Friday morning with some fabulous pink balloons!  I love these Mama Elephant balloons and thought they would go perfectly with the latest sketch and colour combo from The Challenge. I'm also joining in with Seize the Birthday although I haven't used this week's toppings for my card.  I'm hoping to get another one made later in the week.  For now though it's time to jet to work.  Have a lovely day!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Melon Mambo, Smokey Slate, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Balloons & strings from Party Kit) Mama Elephant, (Sentiment from Storybook) Avery Elle
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Melon Mambo, Smokey Slate) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Balloon) Mama Elephant, (Small Scalloped Border) Papertrey Ink
Gem:  Recollections

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Those balloons are fabulous especially in the crisp hot pink. Happy Friday!

Shelly said...

Love this!!! Those balloons and colors are awesome!

shirley-bee said...

Love those zingy hot pink balloons, Jen! I like how you layered one for dimension. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

Lindsey said...

Bright pink and grey -- a perfect combo! Fun birthday card.

Bobby said...

Those big pink balloons really do add cheer to the card, Jen. I'd forgotten about that "challenge". Your card is perfect for it.

Tracey McNeely said...

What girl doesn't love pink balloons?

Lesley said...

Fantastic use of the sketch and colours, Jen! I love this!

Susie W. said...

Oh, love those brightly colored balloons! Great clean and simple card!
I'm so glad you joined us at Seize The Birthday. :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Jen, YAY you joined in the Challenge, sneaked this one in on me!!! Love this! I hope you are able to join the current one live today!!! Hooray! Thanks for joining in The Challenge, love seeing you in the gallery!!!

...I smile when I see your name!!!