Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Where The Heart Is



Hi there!  Just popping in super quick before I dash out the door and head back to work.  This card is for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  This is a super simple design but I really love how it turned out.  I paper pieced the little bird house, coloured the leaves and that was it!  I also patted myself on the back for the use of some NBUS.  :)  Hope you all have a lovely evening!







Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) PaperTrey Ink, (Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Rustc Spring) Mama Elephant
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Chocolate Chip) Stampin' Up
Marker:  (Gumball Green) Stampin' Up

16 comments:

Ardyth said...

You are the queen of paper piecing - they are always cut perfectly! Love the simplicity of this - perfect for the simple (but true) message!

Lynn said...

CAS and oh so perfect Jen.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS perfectly darling!

Lindsey said...

Sweet take on the sketch! And yet another challenge I was meaning to enter...

Michelle said...

Beautiful and perfectly CAS.

Hannelie said...

Head over heals in love with this card Jen!

Bananastamper said...

Love!!! Perfectly CAS!
Shanna

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

lostinpaper said...

CAS perfection Jen!

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome design Jen! You know I didn't book a time for my grooming...ROFLMAO!!

Judy1223 said...

Sweet, sweet, SWEET!

Kara Lynne said...

I love this!! How wonderfully CAS!

Kara Lynne said...

I love this!! How wonderfully CAS!

Joyce said...

Just darling!

Unknown said...

Cute card, Jen! :)