Friday, November 27, 2015

Skipping Stones November Stamp & Share Challenge


Hello and welcome to the Skipping Stones Design November Stamp and Share Challenge!   Since we're heading into the busy holiday season we've kept this challenge super simple - Anything Goes!  

Skipping Stones Design stamps are not required to play along but if you have some we'd love to see you use them. 

I tend not to use a lot of snow related images since there is never any snow here but I could not resist the Sassy Snow set with it's cute images and cheeky sentiments.  This one in particular always cracks me up.  :)  I paper pieced my snow gal with Bo Bunny papers and mounted the panel against some snow flurries.  I went for an orange sentiment to really allow it and the nose to pop!

I hope you'll find some time to play along with us especially as one lucky person will win a Skipping Stones Design stamp set of their choice.  Be sure to check out the rest of the gorgeous inspiration from the design team and then play along!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Snowflakes, stripes from Snow Day collection 6x6, (Snowflake grid from Powder Mountain collection 6x6) Bo Bunny
Stamps:  (All from Sassy Snow) Skipping Stones Design
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Pumpkin Pie) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Dashed rectangle) Mama Elephant

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Teehee, I do like that sentiment, especially stamped in carrot orange! Fun card. :)

Darnell said...

Your paper-pieced gal is FIERCE, Jen! Of course I love her attitude, but I also wish I had her figure!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

A paper piecing masterpiece. This is hilarious.

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so cute!!!!

Teresa Kline said...

soooo adorable Jen! fabulous texture on the sweet snowman!

sparkle & shine *~*

Anonymous said...

Ba ha ha ha!!! Way, way too funny!! Love that paper piecing too!

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute and too much fun!!

Marlena M. said...

I didn't know Skipping Stones was back~that's awesome! Such a fun card Jen~