Saturday, May 7, 2016

To Every Thing There Is A Season


I mentioned earlier in the week that I was working on a new card order.  My client asked for a variety of cards that would express "something along the lines of one season is ending and another is beginning."  Luckily I had the perfect sentiment from the Vintage Clocks stamp set from The Craft's Meow (sadly now closed).  She was thrilled with the sentiment so I got to work making 10 cards.  I had fun using lots of patterned papers and dies and keeping the stamping to a minimum.  I always feel proud when I put a dent (no matter how tiny) in the patterned paper stash!  

















12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What an awesome collection of cards Jen! You nailed your client's request and they will be just thrilled with these beauties!

lostinpaper said...

The perfect sentiment for this occasion, and all such beautiful designs Jen, love love those patterned paper leaves!

I Card Everyone said...

Your collection of cards is fantastic, Jen!
=]

Karen B. said...

Wow wow and more wow! Each unique and beautiful!

Judy1223 said...

WOW! Ten absolutely amazing cards!!! Oh, your client is sure to love these! Great use of your patterned papers...all so unique and all beautiful!

Karren said...

Fabulous collection of cards and they really show the versatility of a good sentiment stamp.

Lindsey said...

That is definitely a keeper sentiment. Love all the ways you've put it to use here.

Joyce said...

What a fantastic array of cards--really clever how you used that one stamp so many different ways. I think I would have frozen in panic, but you really came through.

Anita in France said...

A beautiful verse, Jen ... and a gorgeous collection of cards ... I especially love those leaves ... the sense of dimension is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

Lynn said...

all of the card are so beautiful. Love how you've highlighted the sentiment in all of your elegant designs.

Anonymous said...

Heavens to Betsy, Jen!! YOU have been busy!!! Love the touch of vintage in all of these, from the font to the paper. What a stunning order this has undoubtedly made! You know I'm a sucker for that silhouetted bird on his solitary branch. Love them all, however!!

maria f. said...

Adios PP! Yay you! What a great selection for your client.