Tuesday, January 17, 2017

CASology #232


Welcome to Week 232 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


We were lucky enough this week to each get a die to use on our cards from our sponsor Stamplorations.  I love this Oh Frap! die and thought it paired perfectly with this sentiment for an apology card.  I die cut the sentiment 3 times to give it some dimension and covered it with Glossy Accents for some shine. 

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Cherry Cobbler) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Coffee Cozy) Lil' Inker Designs, (Coffee ring from Funny Coffee Vol 1) Skipping Stones Design
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Chocolate Chip) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Oh Frap!) Stamplorations
Other:  (Glossy Accents) Ranger
Gems:  Recollections

13 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Yes indeed! A perfect pair up of sentiments!! And I love how you stacked the main sentiment and added glossy accents---really makes it pop!!! Awesome card!

Shelly said...

LOVE this!

Karen B. said...

What a fun saying and the kraft background is a spectacular choice.

I Card Everyone said...

Don't even get me started ... before coffee, that is! OH FRAP is right! Such a fun design, Jen!!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is this!!

lostinpaper said...

hahahahahahaha

Anita in France said...

Hahahaha, how brilliant, Jen ... the shiny, bold, die cut sentiment is fantastic with that fun secondary sentiment ... so clever! So happy to be guest designing alongside you at CASology! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Perfect!! I love it!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so totally fun Jen!!

Claire Grantham said...

Ha ha ha oh frap indeed. Again your sense of humour Jen matches mine. On Tuesday when I woke up from my operation, all I could say was 'can I have coffee yet' LOL. I love this card, the die and the sentiment work perfectly together. Cx

Judy1223 said...

Ah, yes, a signature "Jen" card! Great humor, I always enjoy seeing your takes on the cues! I love this...and it described me perfectly...I can't even really speak before coffee, ask my family!

Monika Reeck said...

Cool sentiment
and the minddle DIE CUT so clever made Jen
Love the red and so shiny here
great CAS design and my jaw drops....love love love...only that I can say
and I got your envelope yaaay
Many thanks JEN and will mailing you the LINK when I make card with the goodies
I did not get visit, but if you like I am joininig the CASology too this time
hope you like to see it...

http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2017/01/hello-card-and-happy-ever-after-card-in.html#comment-form

Lindsey said...

This is a definite LOL card! Love the red sentiment over the coffee ring.