Monday, March 6, 2017

Blessings


I've got a three for one challenge card to share for CAS(E) This Sketch, The Card Concept (clean & simple) and the Paper Smooches Greenery challenge.  The flowers in The Card Concept photo immediately made me think of Paper Smooches' Crystal Clear set - one of my favourites.  I stamped a few flowers directly on the card base and then fussy cut a few others to pop up on foam tape for some dimension.  I second generation stamped the shadow below the jar to ground it and popped up the flag, tucking part of it behind the flowers (which are a bit brighter green than I expected them to be but I'm going with it).


   

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Flowers & jar from Crystal Clear, Shadow from Shadows, Sentiment from Good Gab) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Twisted Citron) Ranger, (Crumb Cake) Stampin' Up
Gems:  Recollections

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh so pretty, loving the green!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card Jen!!

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so cute and perfect for our challenge! Love the jar with the flowers as well as your sentiment- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and we hope to see your artwork in our gallery again soon :-)

Anita in France said...

How pretty, Jen ... the bright green in those blooms is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love that Ball jar with those flowers!!! What a great use of green:) THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!